Never let your fear decide your fate.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go

Chiefs Game.

A few things:

#1. It is perfectly okay to scream at the top of your lungs. No one cares. Even if you're making ridiculous noises like a cow, or Eminem, no one cares.
#2. If you use crude language, or lewd behavior you can risk expulsion from the stadium.
#3.Cheerleaders told us that, but I think their outfits were lewd enough to risk expulsion. Very hoe bag.
#4. Without realizing it...I was "Cheesed".

  • STORY TIME

Imagine me, sitting in my peacoat, trying to stay warm. I am watching Matt Cassel become a Raider Sandwich with extra suck. When all of the sudden, I hear a shriek.

"OH NO!"

I turn around. Chips. Orange Goop (I refuse to call it cheese). All over the concrete floor.

Now, this makes me laugh. Because...come on. This lady just dropped $8 nachos.

I'm not sure if it was my rude outburst, or if she was just the most inconsiderate person in the world...BUT...My sister looks at my back, and there is a big glob of orange goop.

Not only did this lady refrain of letting me know she just "cheesed" me, she continued to stare at her mess, without cleaning it up.

How hard is it to run to the bathroom, and grab paper towels?

Also, how hard is it to tell a fellow Chiefs fan that you just CHEESED them?

Ten minutes later, an Arrow Head staff member had to come clean it up.
Seriously?

I didn't have the heart to ask him to wipe my coat off with his wet shammy.

Instead, I asked him to have it dry-cleaned, pressed, and returned before half-time.

  • PUN OF THE DAY 
There was a sign in the lawn at the Drug Rehab center that read, "Keep Off the Grass".

And as promised...

  • FAIL


Don't expect another post for a while.
School starts on Wednesday.


^That's what I feel on the inside.

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment